We saw in the 1st article that there are several strategies to generate clients on the web. These are:
– Generic listing in the search websites such as Google
– PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising
– Paid adverts in online internet sites and directories
In this post we’re going to look at the second of these methods.
PPC Pay Per Click
This is the way Google makes its money! You find a keyword that you would like to rank for and you place a bid to see if you can ‘win ‘ the ability to have your advert placed on a Google page. Dependent on how competitive the term is, could pay anything from 1 or 2 p to many pounds. The adverts will appear on the right hand side of the search results for the Google screen. It is critical to remember that if someone clicks on your advert then you have got to pay Google, even if you do not get a sale from the click!
While it is simple to setup and start a PPC campaign, it is worth doing some Internet research first to make sure that your cash is spent well. By choosing a less competitive terms, you can get more clicks for less investment “more ‘bang for your buck ‘ and don’t forget to set affordable daily spend or else you will go broke quickly.
The main thing to recollect with PPC work is to check your advertisements. It is possible to run different adverts based totally on different wording and also to change the sales page where the clicks first go to. By changing just one or two parts of this ‘landing page ‘ you can increase the conversion rate for your campaigns. Here are one or two key points:
– Keep the page free from other distractions and mess
– Remove any navigation links that permit the visitor to move away from the page
– Prove a clear ‘call to action ‘ ie tell them clearly what they have to do
– Explain what will occur when they follow this action
– Use Google analytics to trace your different campaigns and adapt them based primarily on the results you get back.
Conclusion: Good way for wedding photographers to quickly build business. Expensive and should be used carefully. Time in planning your campaigns and analysing the results will raise your returns significantly.
categories: PPC,PAy Per Click,Photography,Photographer,wedding photography,wedding photography birmingham,wedding,wedding photographers